Cheesy Wrap Recipe
Crispy Spinach, Mushroom and Onion wrap - Sautéed vegetables, with mozzarella cheese on whole wheat avocado wrap, grilled to perfection. Enjoy!!
|| 5 Mins
- 4 whole wheat avocado Wrap it wraps
- 1 medium onion
- 8oz baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Thinly slice onion and mushrooms.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1Tbsp oil.
- Add the sliced onions and cook them until they are lightly caramelized.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook until tender for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the spinach, little bit at a time and mix it until the spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Heat a large skillet/grilling pan on medium heat. Place a wrap on the pan, apply little oil on both sides and cook for a minute, flip with a spatula until the wrap is hot.
- Spread a thin layer of the cooked veggies on the wrap. Spread a layer of shredded cheese on top.
- Carefully place second wrap on top of the cheese and press it gently with the spatula. Add few more drops of oil while pressing gently. Cook until both sides are nice and crispy golden brown and the cheese starts to melt!
- Gently put the wrap on a cutting board and cut into 4(more or less) slices using a pizza cutter.