Colorful Wrap Recipe
A very colorful heart healthy whole wheat avocado vegan wrap with beautiful colored peppers and yummy roasted chickpeas with enough spicy and tangy flavor for a quick lunch or snack. Enjoy!!
|| 5 Mins
For Curry flavored roasted chickpeas
- 1 tsp oil,
- 1 tsp mustard seeds,
- 1 tsp cumin seeds,
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder(optional)
- ½ tsp garlic powder(optional)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbsp lemon
- Finely chop the onion.
- Slice the bell peppers vertically in long slits.
- Heat a large skillet/grilling pan on medium heat. Place a wrap on the pan, apply little oil on both sides and cook for a minute, flipping with a spatula until the wrap is hot. Heat all the wraps in similar way.
- Plate a wrap and add the spinach on the wrap.
- Generously place curry flavored roasted chickpeas on it.
- Add chopped onion, red and green peppers to the wrap.