Tangy Tasty Wrap Recipe
Healthy tangy crunchy wrap – garlicky hummus, crunchy carrots, tangy sundried tomatoes, protein packed quinoa and rich avocado in a hearty whole wheat avocado wraps. Enjoy!!
|| 5 Mins
- 4 whole wheat avocado Wrap it wraps
- 1/3 cup hummus
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 6 pieces sundried tomato
- Bring½ water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add ¼ cup quinoa to it.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 mins. Fluff with a fork. Let it cool.
- Heat a large skillet/grilling pan on medium heat. Place a wrap on the pan, apply little oil on both sides and cook for a minute, flipping with a spatula until the wrap is hot.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus on the wrap.
- Arrange the spinach leaves in the middle of the wrap.
- On top of the leaves gently spread the quinoa in straight line.
- Add shredded carrots on it.
- Chop the sundried and sprinkle generously.
- Fold the wrap and enjoy